Exigo Iso-Lateral Incline Chest Press Plate Loaded
Iso-Lateral Incline Chest Press
This exercise is started from a wide grip position, following the body’s natural arcs towards and away from the body. The Exigo Iso-Lateral Incline Chest Press with padded seat and back rest offers optimal support and comfort.
- This attractive piece of commercial gym equipment is designed to build strength in the upper chest more accurately.
- ISO Lateral technology allows users to move both limbs at the same time or individually and also contributes to balanced muscle development, while providing the feel of free weights within a safe environment.
- This exercise is started from a wide grip position, the arms are then pressed forwards and inwards following the bodyâ€™s natural arcs towards and away from the body.
- This machines compact footprint ensures space is maximised within your gym or training facility.
- Engineered using optimal components, the Exigo ISO Lateral Incline Chest Press is a pleasure to use due to its smooth movements.
- Main Frame: 100 x 50 x 3 ERW flat sided oval
- Produced to BSEN 10305-3:2010
- Polyester powder coated finish
- ISO lateral technology allows users to move both limbs individually.
- 38mm rubber ribbed handles with caped anodised aluminium ends
- Exercise placard with instructional diagrams and targeted muscle groups
- Lifetime warranty on main frame
1390 (mm) | 55 (inches)
2095 (mm) | 82 (inches)
1857 (mm) | 73 (inches)
140 (kg) | 308 (lbs)
200 (kg) | 441 (lbs)
OPTIONAL WEIGHT HORNS
4 Double (8 Storage Points)