Focused on developing the upper leg, the Lumber Squat is angled at 45 degrees to reduce stress on the knees and prevent injury. This machine features conveniently placed handles and appropriate lumber support. The wide anti-slip platform incorporating stainless steel footplates helps to keep footing firm and ensure users take the correct exercise position.
- Main Frame: 100 x 50 x 3 ERW flat sided oval
- Produced to BSEN 10305-3:2010
- Polyester powder coated finish ISO lateral technology allows users to move both limbs individually.
- 38mm rubber ribbed handles with caped anodised aluminium ends
- Exercise placard with instructional diagrams and targeted muscle groups
- Lifetime warranty on main frame
2434 (mm) | 96 (inches)
1871 (mm) | 74 (inches)
1510 (mm) | 59 (inches)
270 (kg) | 595 (lbs)
280 (kg) | 617 (lbs)
OPTIONAL WEIGHT HORNS
2 Single / 2 Double (6 Storage Points)