Ask a Question.Contact us
"The M3i is an amazingly reliable bike. With Bluetooth we now have so many program options."
From the company that revolutionised the indoor cycling industry by introducing magnetic resistance comes the Keiser M3i, the first group bike built to fit riders of all body shapes and sizes.
Equipped with Bluetooth the M3i transmits to receivers for projection and partners with smartphones or tablets.
RIDER. OWNER. TECHNICIAN - DESIGNED AROUND YOU
The Keiser M3i is the industry only indoor group cycling bike built entirely around YOU - that is YOU the rider, YOU the gym owner and YOU the service technician.
GAME-CHANGING FEATURES OF THE KEISER M3I SPINNING BIKE
- V-shape frame to accommodate all riders
- Rear-wheel design for protection from sweat and corrosion
- Magnetic-resistance technology for greater repeatability and reduced wear
- Quiet, reliable and low-maintenance single-belt drive train
- Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Bluetooth wireless signal for open API for tablets and smartphones
- Bluetooth wireless display
- Indicates RPM, power output, time, distance and pulse
- 24 geared levels of resistance
- 4-way adjustable seat
- Adjustable handlebars
- Includes transport wheels and water bottle holder
- Can be connected to a wireless phone or tablet
- Computer can link to a projector for group classes
- Easy to assemble
Keiser M3i Indoor Cycle
PRODUCT INNOVATIONS M SERIES BIKESKeiser M Series Indoor Bikes revolutionised the world of group fitness when they came on the market over two decades ago, and have set the standard for the category ever since.
The first bike to use eddy current magnetic resistance and an aluminium flywheel, the M Series continues to offer users and owners innovations that improve the group cycling experience.
THE KEISER M SERIES UPGRADE YOUR RIDE
As part of our commitment to scientific solutions for fitness, Keiser M Series Indoor Bikes are built to change the way you look at indoor cycles.
- Rust-resistant design includes stainless steel hardware and rear flywheel
- Revolutionary, re-designed Keiser pedal
- Quiet and low-maintenance belt drive system, eliminating the output of dust and need for lubricant with chain-driven systems
- Magnetic eddy current system provides infinite levels of resistance options and a smooth ride
- Lightweight at 85 lbs. and easy to transport with two front transport wheels
- Over 300,000 M3 field-proven group bikes in use today
- Powertrain tested for more than 30 million cycles
- Handlebar tested for more than 30 million cycles
BUILT ON MAGNETIC RESISTANCE - BEST IN CLASS TECHNOLOGY
The magnetic resistance system works using eddy currents: electric currents on M Series equipment are generated by two opposing magnets passing over the flywheel. By varying how much of the flywheel comes into contact with the magnetic field, resistance can be increased or decreased for the rider.
And, as no parts in the resistance system ever touch, there is no wear on the system.
KEISER M SERIES BIKE PEDAL
As indoor group cycling grows in popularity and the demands on bikes increase, the need for a more user-friendly - yet more durable - commercial grade pedal became clear. For those who demand more from their equipment, Keiser introduces the M Series Bike Pedal.
MORE STRENGTH WHERE IT'S NEEDED MOST
Because the industry standard isnât up to our standards, Keiser once again revolutionises Group Cycling down to the last detail with our game-changing Bike Pedal that will challenge the way all pedals are measured.
- A. The cage is integrated into the design of the pedal, not just added on
- B. Ramped barbs allow for secure foot placement without insertion difficulty
- C. Curvature of the pedal matches typical shoe design, eliminating pressure points on the rider's foot
- D. Stronger bearings tested for static and dynamic loads experienced when rider gets on, off, and rides the bike
- E. Pronounced edge allows rider to easily flip pedal and insert foot
- F. Easily accessible SPD tensioning adjustment
- G. Flexible and strong axle design that evenly distributes stress load. Forged, chromoly steel axle, machined and heat treated for maximum strength
- H. Re-angled SPD clip position provides greater clearance between the cage and the ground when using the SPD clips
- I. Secure strap design to prevent slipping when tightening and excessive wear
|Usage||Home Use, Commercial Use|
|Warranty||2 Years Parts & Labour|
|Display||LCD Bluetooth wireless display. Bluetooth Smart - (Bluetooth 4.0)|
|Handlebar||Multi adjustable handlebars|
|Console Feedback||RPM, power output, time, distance and pulse|
|Product dimensions||45”(H) x 26”(W) x 49”(L)|
|Product Weight (kg)||38.0000|
|Heart Rate Control||Yes|
|Type of Resistance||24 geared levels of magnetic resistance|
We can also professionally install* your machines and show you how they work. All installers have been comprehensively trained by the equipment manufacturers so that they are able to competently assemble every type of gym machine. Please call us at 0808 178 9589 or (+44) 01373 480 430 to check on installation fees, if applicable.
Delivery times can vary depending on stock levels so we will always give you an estimated delivery period at the time of purchase. We will then call you to arrange a convenient delivery date and time. As a guideline, the average delivery times are as follows:
|Type of Product||Lead-time|
|Delivery Only||5-7 days|
|Delivery & Installation||5-14 days|
|Custom Made Products||10-21 days|
If you have any questions relating to your order please call us on 0808 178 9589 or (+44) 01373 480 430 or email us [email protected], alternatively please click on the live chat button.
* an extra charge applies for installation unless otherwise stated. The graphic above provides an estimate. For accurate delivery dates, please contact us.
0% Interest for any piece of equipment.
Best Gym Equipment offers a wide range of finance options, whatever your budget is, we can guarantee that you will find a finance option to suit.
We offer free credit finance on all products above £500, if want to find out more please click here.
Alternatively if you would like to purchase a product that doesn't have the finance option enable please contact us as we will be able to provide you other finance options.
Total amount payable