Note: this is a PREORDER item, order now for delivery MID AUGUST
The Weider utility bench provides a stunning way to build up muscles, tone them, and generally strengthen both upper and lower body muscles.
The machine provides a huge variety of exercises to pick from to complete a stellar full body workout training, this includes: bicep curls, triceps bench dips, chest flys, shoulder press, back rows, decline push ups and leg lowers.
Additionally, to get better workout results and engage different muscle parts for increased efficiency thanks to decline, incline, flat and military positions of the bench.
The machine provides essential sturdiness and stability during intensive workout sessions as well as provides a weight capacity of 277kg (610lbs), and it's supplied with an inspiring exercise chart designed by a professional coach.
- Adjustable, Ergonomic Utility Bench; Robust and Durable Construction;
- Compact Design; Extra Stability During Workouts; 3-Position, Adjustable Seat; Warranty: 90 Days Parts and Labour;
- Decline, Flat, Incline, Military Bench Positions; Great for Abdominal Training; Exercise Chart Included;
- Can Be Used For Exercises Such a Bicep Curls, Triceps Bench Dips, Chest Flys, Shoulder Press, Back Rows, Decline Push Ups and Leg Lowers;
- 8-Position, Adjustable High-density Foam Backrest; Box Stitched and Sewn Seats; Dimensions: Length=127cm (50"), Width=58cm (22.8"), Height=140cm (55.1"); Product Weight: 21kg (46lbs); Weight Capacity: 277kg (610lbs); Max. User Weight: 136kg (300lbs)