Get this Amazing Deal Today
- FREE Cleaning Kit
- FREE S4 Monitor
- FREE P.C. Connection cable (New USB version)
- FREE WaterRower Commercial Warranty Upgrade to 3 years (on registration of rower)
- FREE Membership to WeRow - WaterRowers newest on-line software and an online rowing community with exercise recording and logging software especially for WaterRower Owners (broadband-enabled PC required).
The WaterRower Natural is hand crafted in solid Ash and stained Honey Oak for consistency of colour.
Each machine has been hand finished with Danish Oil giving a deep lustre an warmth to the wood. Wood has been chosen due to its marvelous engineering properties, primary amongst these is its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower's quietness and smoothness of use.
Ash, like all woods used in WaterRower construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability. For reasons of ecology, all WaterRowers woods are harvested from replenishable forests
Rowing has long been recognised as the most complete aerobic exercise:
- Works 84% of the muscle mass- more than any other exercise, rowing recruits all major muscle groups
- Maximises gain, minimise time - derive maximum benefit from an all body workout and burn more calories in less time
- Kind to the body - no impact or load on the joints, suitable for all, young or old, male or female, big or small, fit or unfit
- Relaxing to the mind - smooth and rhythmical, a joy to use
- Combines Aerobic and Resistance - unique combination of aerobic and anaerobic benefits.
Features S4 Monitor:
The S4 Monitor has been designed for easy QuickStart of most functions, simply press the on button and away you row.
Delve a little deeper and there are many more advanced functions for the novice through the elite user
The S4 Monitor displays:
- Intensity in m/s (meters per second
- mph (mile per hour)
- /500m (time per 500 meters)
- /2km (time per 2 kilometers)
- watts and Kcalories per hour
- Stroke rate
- Heart rate (with optional heart rate attachment)
- Distance in units of meters, kilometers, miles and total strokes and duration
Good reasons to choose a WaterRower with the S4 Monitor:
- WaterRower Compliments any Environment - a model to suit any user
- Silent and Unintrusive - will not annoy or intrude on those around you
- Surprisingly Compact - a full foot shorter than the nearest competitor
- Stores with Ease - simply store it up on end in the size of a dining room chair
- Suitable for All - anyone can use the WaterRower regardless of age, sex, size of level of fitness
There are no dials, no complex mechanisms, just the resistance of water.
So wake up, and turn the coffee machine on... the WaterRower is the perfect way to wake up your body with its slow smooth motion and the sound of rushing water
Alternatively, want to get ripped or tone up? Fine, the resistance is down to you - triggered by the input of the user, the harder you row, the greater the resistance. WaterRower is a complete body workout, a low loading form of cardio, it doesn't place stress on the joints due to impact.
The beauty of these machines is not just they have evolved since 1988 (they are on the 4th generation) but it is the paired down simplicity and design that sets the WaterRower apart as the Rolls Royce of rowing simulators.
All WaterRowers are made from form sustainably sourced wood. Please see guide below:
- Ash (WaterRower Natural and Club - (Club is stained black to prevent scuffing
- Cherrywood (WaterRower Oxbridge)
- Solid American Black Walnut (WaterRower Classic)
All woods will mature in richness of colour when exposed to natural light, making each Waterrower a unique machine
Stood upright, the WaterRower takes up less than 1x1m, they will fit into the smallest of spaces, impressive for such a luxury product.
A good tip when considering gym equipment is to look at the warranty. All Waterrowers come with a 3-year warranty on part
and a 5-year warranty on the frame. This is an unparalleled warranty for the UK, you won't find a better one.
A good warranty normally is a sign of a good product and the WaterRower is no exception. Those considering WaterRower for their commercial gym, in answer to your question, yes, all dual rail rowers come with a full commercial warranty
- Height: 53 cm
- Length: 209 cm
- Width: 56 cm
- Seat height: 30 cm
- Weight (without water): 30.5 kg
- Maximum user weight: 315 kg / 695 lb
- Maximum user height:208 cm / 6 ft 8 in
|Warranty||Frame 5 years, Parts 3 years|