Teeter EZ-Up Inversion System
Any standard wood doorframe* can be your center for inversion with the EZ-UpTM Inversion System, which comes complete with the Inversion Rack and Gravity Boots.
Without interfering with the normal use of the door, quick-disconnect locking brackets secure to the doorframe and allow the Inversion Rack to be installed in just seconds. The Gravity Boots wrap comfortably around each ankle, securing with adjustable, self-locking ratchet buckles.
Easy-reach handles and comfortable foam handgrips allow for mounting and dismounting with ease. The double-bar system enables you to hang freely out and away from the frame - allowing for maximum mobilization during your inverted workout.
EZ-Up Inversion Rack:
- Double-Bar System: Makes mounting and dismounting easy
- Quick-Disconnect Locking Brackets: Secures the rack to the doorframe, but allows for easy removal. Locking bracket is easily installed with screws (included) on the door frame
- High-Quality Finish: Scratch-resistant powder coating for years of use
- Door Savers: Protects the doorframe from damage while in-use
- Foam Hand Grips: For a comfortable and secure workout
- Gravity Boots: Available in Two Sizes: Standard and XL. XL diameter is 1" larger and 1½" taller than Standard (calf loops not included)
- Dual Self-Locking Ratchet Buckles: Unique double-lock system for added security
- Unparalleled Comfort: Super soft 5/8" foam liners provide maximum comfort with minimal compression
- Flexible Shell: Made of light, highly durable DuPontT HytrelTM material for a comfortable fit
- Exclusive Calf Loops: Removable feature; places a two degree bend in the knees to help reduce the load on knee joints and the top of the foot
- Strong, Durable Materials: Hooks and calf loops are made of 40% glass nylon alloy, creating a stronger product
- Maximum user weight: 250 lbs (113 kgs)
|Warranty||5 years warranty|