Life Fitness G2 Spec Sheet
The Parabody GS2 multigym is a compact machine offering an easy-to-use, bio-mechanically correct strength training format - the equipment you need to achieve the results you want!
- Variable Arc Press Station enables traditional fixed arc, converging and close-grip chest presses
- Offers extended arm pec fly, rear deltoid and seated row exercises
- Easy to adjust from exercise to exercise
- Space-efficient design ideal for small places in your home
- Ergonomically-designed to mimic your body's natural path of motion
- Durable, quality components ensure long product life
- Included accessories: Lat bar, revolving low row bar, ankle strap, 160-lb. (73 kg) weight stack
- Optional accessories: Leg press/calf raise, 50-lb. (23 kg) add-on kit and weight stack shroud
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (181cm x 122cm x 211cm)
The Life Fitness ParaBody GS2 Multi-Gym allows you to experience a variety of total-body exercises with the space-efficient GS2 Gym System.
This compact multigym offers an easy-to-use, bio-mechanically correct strength training format the equipment you need to achieve the results you want.
The dual chest-supported seated rowing handles promote paths of motion and muscular balance. The pec fly path of motion mimics dumbbell fly movement and provides support, and the angled handles minimise stress on the wrists.
- Chest Exercises: Chest Press, Close Grip Chest Press
- Shoulder Exercises: Lateral Raise, Shoulder Shrug, Front Raise
- Abs and Back Exercises: Low Row, Lat Pulldown, Abdominal Crunch
- Arm Exercises: Standing Biceps Curl, Reverse Biceps Curls, One-Arm Biceps Curl, Tricpes Extension, One-Arm Tricpes Extension
- Leg Exercises: Leg Extension, Standing Leg Curl, Hip Abduction, Hip Adduction, Hip Extension (Optional Leg Press)
- Weight Stack: 73kg (160lb)
- Accessories: Wall Chart, Lat Bar, Revolving Low Row Bar, Ankle Strap
|Usage||Home Use, Commercial Use|
|Warranty||Home Use Warranty: Lifetime on Frames, Welds and Parts, 3 years on Upholstery and Cables, 1 year on Labour|