Jordan Training Ropes (with nylon casing)
Highly versatile training tool that’s perfect for all abilities, from first-time gym-goers to experienced sports professionals.
These longer, heavier ropes are great for use both outdoors and indoors due to their waterproof coating, allowing them to be used in any environment all year round.
Coming in lengths of 10m and 15m the ropes weigh approx between 12kg & 24kg and come in four different diameters, 25mm, 38mm and 50mm, All are black.
The ropes can also be used for improving grip strength, shoulder strength and endurance, core function, and during lower body rehabilitation to maintain cardiovascular fitness.
- Cora Dura jacket for waterproofing
- Great for undulating training where you make rhythmical waves with the ropes as a form of conditioning
- Improving upper body anaerobic conditioning
- Great for training individuals or groups
- A durable and high-quality natural Manilla rope covered with a water resistant nylon jacket
- Stand hip-width apart, adopt a gentle squat, grasp the ends of the rope and away you go – total body fitness.
- The great thing is you work many muscles simultaneously so a great time-saving training tool, plus boosts anaerobic and aerobic capacity
- Number of muscles worked by battle ropes is huge but includes forearms, shoulders, back and legs
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
|Usage||Home Use, Commercial Use|
|Warranty||12 Months Warranty|