PEAK AEROBIC AND ANAEROBIC CONDITIONING WITH JACOBS LADDER
Jacobs Ladder provides the most efficient exercise for those serious about conditioning.
Unlike most cardio machines, this patented treadmill climber utilises low impact, high range of motion exercise to provide a superior cardio workout to both the upper and lower body.
Jacobs Ladder is an innovative cardio machine with ladder-type rungs on a non-motorized continuous treadmill.
It’s self-paced, so the faster you go, the faster it goes. Jacobs Ladder is preferred by pro football teams, the FBI, the Army, the Navy, West Point and numerous Division I universities to improve their strength and conditioning programs
- Frame: Welded Tubular Steel
- Width: 31.25”
- Length: 76”
- Height: 65.5”
- Weight: 325 lbs
- Rungs: Solid MapleCase: ABS/Polyethylene
- Power: Self-Powered
- Ceiling Height Requirement: 7.5 Feet
- Digital Readouts: Elapsed Time, Feet Climbed, Rate (Feet/Min), Calorie Burn, Heart Rate (using chest strap)
- Warranty: 4 Years Parts and 1 Year Labor
|Usage||Home Use, Commercial Use|
|Warranty||4 Years Parts and 1 Year Labor|