Muscle and Fat analysis with a closer look at Body Water.
The InBody 570 goes beyond traditional body composition analysis measuring fat, muscle and total body water. Total body water data can be divided into intracellular water and extracellular water, values important to under-
stand a user’s fluid distribution in medical, wellness and fitness contexts.
Non-Invasive, Pain-Free Testing.
Safe, low-level currents are sent through the body via hand and foot electrodes. The impedance the currents encounter are measured in order to derive body composition. InBody’s BIA technology provides accurate and consistent outputs that are highly correlated with gold standard methods.
What’s different about the InBody 570?
45 Second Tests
Quickly measure fat mass, muscle mass, and body water levels. No dunking. No pinching. No discomfort. Simply stand on the device and hold the hand electrodes.
Only impedance is used to determine your body composition results; no empirical estimations such as gender and age are used or required to predict your body composition.
Automatically save all the data from InBody units to Lookin’Body Web, InBody’s cloud database management system. Easily view and manage client’s results and see their progress anytime, anywhere.
Explore the InBody 570 Results Sheet
Each InBody Test will print out a full-page results sheet detailing the muscle, fat, and water values of the user. The InBody 570 provides you with lean mass and fat values in each segment of the body to give you proper assessment of body composition.
Segmental Fat and Lean Mass Analysis
Identify how many pounds of lean mass are in each body segment. This can be used to determine how specific diets and exercises are affecting the body composition.
Identify and track inflammation, swelling and even joint injuries with ECW/TBW Analysis. Monitor these changes over time in the Body Composition History chart.
- Intracellular/ Extracellular Water, Total Body Water
- Segmental Lean Mass, Segmental Lean Percentage
- Segmental Fat Mass, Segmental Fat Percentage
- Visceral Fat Level
- Protein, Mineral, Body Fat Mass, Skeletal Muscle Mass
- BMI,Percentage Body Fat, waist Hip Ratio
- Obesity Degree,BMR
- Body Cell Mass, Bone Mineral Content
- Target Weight, Weight Control, Muscle Control, Fat Control
- Body Compsition History (8 results )
- Optional Childrens report
- Impedance (Z) 15 measurements
- High Resolution touch screen , keypad
- Data storage of up to 100,000 results
- USB Storage for data copying & back up
- Built in option for using plain A4 paper
- Adult or child option
- Frequency : 5, 50 & 500,kHz
- Measurement time 50 seconds
- Free product training on delivery of equipment
|Usage||Home Use, Commercial Use|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer's warranty|