Panna football is the trend in street football and is becoming increasing popular among youngsters! Panna means 'gate', and you score a Panna if you manage to manoeuvre the ball between your opponent's legs and retain possession of the ball. Panna football is played 1 versus 1 or 2 versus 2. By using clever football tricks, you try to trump your opponent. The big difference between this and the standard football game is that the ball cannot go over the sideline or cross the goal line. The game is continuous. A very common method of playing out or passing is to play the ball via the wall at the sides of the field and behind the goals. If you 'give' your opponent a Panna, you win immediately!
Panna fields are usually found only in public places, but with this EXIT Panna-Field, EXIT Toys has designed an affordable panna field that can be easily placed in the garden! The boarding is made of a lovely black metal frame (galvanized and powder-coated!), and the interior is cladded with black PVC panels. The boarding can be mounted and dismantled quickly, because the frame parts are hooked into each other instead of screwed. Both goals are integrated into the boarding and also equipped with a metal frame with a sturdy black net.
The EXIT Panna-ArenA is suitable for any surface that can be used for football; for example, grass, but also a hard surface
EXIT Panna-Surround Net (art. 41.55.80.00) Simply mount the Surround Set on your EXIT Panna Field and make your Panna field a real Panna-ArenA. Thanks to the net, the ball stays inside of the panna field and allows you to continue playing. Would you like your EXIT Panna Field already including the net? Then order the EXIT Panna-ArenA and take advantage of the package deal! (art. 41.55.50.00)
EXIT Panna-Field Extension kit 153cm/5ft (2 boarding elements) (art. 41.55.92.00) Extension kit for your EXIT Panna-Field Round. Turn your Panna-Field Round into an oval and you have more room to play with friends, joking and scoring during a game panna football!
- You play 1 against 1 or 2 against
- A game lasts 3 minutes.
- You have to score a goal within 30 seconds
- A Panna is an immediate end to the game or the highest score wins.
- In case of a tie, there is an extension of 30 seconds and after that, a toss of a coin.
- A Panna counts only if you manage to play the ball in between the opponent’s legs and keep possession of the ball.
- Free kicks have to be taken within three seconds.
- Limited body contact is permitted.
- Dangerous play is not permitted.
- Time does not stop in case of fouls or other delays.
- Respect and fair play are essential in Panna.
- Combination items (3)
|Warranty||2 Years Warranty|