Reverse Hyper ExtensionThe Exigo Reverse Hyper Extension is perfect for glute and hamstring development. A large supporting pad and handles ensure stability and controlled movement.
- The Exigo Reverse Hyper Extension belongs to our market leading plate loaded range, perfect for lower back, glute and hamstring development.
- Supporting elbow pads and handles ensure stability and controlled gluteal isolation.
- Single rear kick movement via a comfortable ankle strap to maximise results and increase safety.
- Engineered with a heavy duty frame and premium components, our Reverse Hyper Extension is ready to withstand a lifetime of intense workouts.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the UK factory with a mainframe lifetime guarantee.
- Main Frame: 100 x 50 x 3 ERW flat sided oval
- Produced to BSEN 10305-3:2010
- Polyester powder coated finish
- ISO lateral technology allows users to move both limbs individually.
- 38mm rubber ribbed handles with caped anodised aluminium ends
- Exercise placard with instructional diagrams and targeted muscle groups
- Lifetime warranty on main frame
1690 (mm) | 67 (inches)
1160 (mm) | 46 (inches)
1251 (mm) | 49 (inches)
122 (kg) | 269 (lbs)
200 (kg) | 441 (lbs)
OPTIONAL WEIGHT HORNS
2 Single (2 Storage Points)
PLEASE NOTE: All Exigo equipment is made to order and is subsequently classed as a special order. Lead times may vary however we will always keep you updated regarding expected delivery time-scale upon receipt of your order.