Teeter EZ-Up Inversion SystemProduct Code: E1-1056
Ask a Question.Contact us
Any standard wood doorframe* can be your center for inversion with the EZ-UpTM Inversion System, which comes complete with the Inversion Rack and Gravity Boots.
Without interfering with the normal use of the door, quick-disconnect locking brackets secure to the doorframe and allow the Inversion Rack to be installed in just seconds. The Gravity Boots wrap comfortably around each ankle, securing with adjustable, self-locking ratchet buckles.
Easy-reach handles and comfortable foam handgrips allow for mounting and dismounting with ease. The double-bar system enables you to hang freely out and away from the frame - allowing for maximum mobilization during your inverted workout.
Teeter EZ-Up Inversion System
EZ-Up Inversion Rack:
- Double-Bar System: Makes mounting and dismounting easy
- Quick-Disconnect Locking Brackets: Secures the rack to the doorframe, but allows for easy removal. Locking bracket is easily installed with screws (included) on the door frame
- High-Quality Finish: Scratch-resistant powder coating for years of use
- Door Savers: Protects the doorframe from damage while in-use
- Foam Hand Grips: For a comfortable and secure workout
- Gravity Boots: Available in Two Sizes: Standard and XL. XL diameter is 1" larger and 1ÃÂ½" taller than Standard (calf loops not included)
- Dual Self-Locking Ratchet Buckles: Unique double-lock system for added security
- Unparalleled Comfort: Super soft 5/8" foam liners provide maximum comfort with minimal compression
- Flexible Shell: Made of light, highly durable DuPontT HytrelTM material for a comfortable fit
- Exclusive Calf Loops: Removable feature; places a two degree bend in the knees to help reduce the load on knee joints and the top of the foot
- Strong, Durable Materials: Hooks and calf loops are made of 40% glass nylon alloy, creating a stronger product
- Maximum user weight: 250 lbs (113 kgs)
WANT THESE IN A HURRY? ORDER BEFORE 12PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY!
|Product Weight (kg)||10.4000|
|Warranty||5 years warranty|
We can also professionally install* your machines and show you how they work. All installers have been comprehensively trained by the equipment manufacturers so that they are able to competently assemble every type of gym machine. Please call us at 0808 178 9589 or (+44) 01373 480 430 to check on installation fees, if applicable.
Delivery times can vary depending on stock levels so we will always give you an estimated delivery period at the time of purchase. We will then call you to arrange a convenient delivery date and time. As a guideline, the average delivery times are as follows:
|Type of Product||Lead-time|
|Delivery Only||5-7 days|
|Delivery & Installation||5-14 days|
|Custom Made Products||10-21 days|
If you have any questions relating to your order please call us on 0808 178 9589 or (+44) 01373 480 430 or email us email@example.com, alternatively please click on the live chat button.
* an extra charge applies for installation unless otherwise stated. The graphic above provides an estimate. For accurate delivery dates, please contact us.
0% Interest for any piece of equipment.
Best Gym Equipment offers a wide range of finance options, whatever your budget is, we can guarantee that you will find a finance option to suit.
We offer free credit finance on all products above £500, if want to find out more please click here.
Alternatively if you would like to purchase a product that doesn't have the finance option enable please contact us as we will be able to provide you other finance options.
Total amount payable