Teeter DEX Decompression & ExtensionProduct Code: D1-1001
Ask a Question.Contact us
DEX - Decompress & Work the Core
This hip-support inversion device is a great fitness solution that easily incorporates inverted decompression into a workout. Exercise the core with various style crunches and back extensions, plus use the base for reverse dips, modified push-ups and band work.
The DEX is a forward-rotating, user-controlled inversion machine. The body inverts in a bent knee/bent hip position, which helps to flatten the lumbar curve for greater separation of lower vertebrae.
The DEX facilitates a more effective back workout through better ergonomic support, minimizing the risk of hyperextension and positioning the body to target the core instead of the thighs.
IF YOU ORDER BEFORE 1PM YOU ARE ALMOST CERTAIN (95%) TO GET YOUR TEETER ON THE NEXT WORKING DAY. IF A NEXT DAY DELIVERY IS NOT POSSIBLE, YOU'LL GET YOUR TEETER ON THE SECOND DAY.
Teeter DEX Decompression & Extension
- Support Hand Grips: Durable, rubber-coated handles offer user assistance while maintaining a compact profile for storage.
- Multi-Purpose Lower Handles: Cane-shaped handles on the base provide support for user-controlled rotation and serve as useful resistance tools for stretching; great for dips, push-ups and band work too!
- Comfortable Lap Support: Vinyl-covered ergonomic cushion holds the user in a fixed 90/90 position for a variety of inverted stretches and exercises.
- Adjustable Leg Supports: Locking knob allows adjustment for maximum comfort and security.
- Quality Construction: Sturdy square steel tube design.
- High Quality Finish: Features durable, scratch-resistant powder-coating.
- Instructional Manual: Step by step user instructions.
- Height capacity: 4'8" - 6'6" (142 - 198 cm)
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs (136 kgs)
- Assembled dimensions: 31" x 48" x 49"
- Packaged dimensions: 50.5" x 32.5" x 10"
- Packaged weight: 149 lbs (30 kgs)
- 2-Year Commercial Warranty: Unparalleled in the industry; covers all components. U.S. and foreign patents apply. Other foreign patents pending.
|Product Weight (kg)||67.7000|
|Warranty||5 years warranty|
We can also professionally install* your machines and show you how they work. All installers have been comprehensively trained by the equipment manufacturers so that they are able to competently assemble every type of gym machine. Please call us at 0808 178 9589 or (+44) 01373 480 430 to check on installation fees, if applicable.
Delivery times can vary depending on stock levels so we will always give you an estimated delivery period at the time of purchase. We will then call you to arrange a convenient delivery date and time. As a guideline, the average delivery times are as follows:
|Type of Product||Lead-time|
|Delivery Only||5-7 days|
|Delivery & Installation||5-14 days|
|Custom Made Products||10-21 days|
If you have any questions relating to your order please call us on 0808 178 9589 or (+44) 01373 480 430 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively please click on the live chat button.
* an extra charge applies for installation unless otherwise stated. The graphic above provides an estimate. For accurate delivery dates, please contact us.
0% Interest for any piece of equipment.
Best Gym Equipment offers a wide range of finance options, whatever your budget is, we can guarantee that you will find a finance option to suit.
We offer free credit finance on all products above £500, if want to find out more please click here.
Alternatively if you would like to purchase a product that doesn't have the finance option enable please contact us as we will be able to provide you other finance options.
Total amount payable