York Solid Oak 8" X 6" Free Standing Platform
Using the York Lifting Platforms ensures the users are lifting on a “true” and safe surface. To personally customise the platform a vinyl graphic can be applied to the oak prior to varnishing.
If you want athletes to achieve maximum results then the York Oak Lifting Platforms is where it begins
The basic yet staple Olympic moves in weight lifting are where the biggest gains are made; the Dead Lift, Squat and Cleans are crucial to massive improvements in athletic performance and overall strength and conditioning.
Using the York Lifting Platforms ensures the users are lifting on a “true” and safe surface, with that increase in confidence then its only a matter of lifting the weight that is holding them back
- The Lifting Platforms centres are 105cm in width, made from 19mm Solid Red Oak and nailed to 25mm MDF board, these 2 layers sandwich a membrane, this minimises the chance or warping
- 6 coats of Polyurethane varnish is used to increase the longevity of the oak (and logos) and created a smooth (not slippery) lifting surface
- A 12-gauge steel formed 4-piece framework surrounds platforms. These are bolted together and or bolted to the lifting racks
- All platforms come with the required hardware for whatever application is chosen
- All platforms can be customised by way of a vinyl graphic being applied to the oak prior to varnishing at an additional cost - contact us for more details.
|Usage||Home Use, Commercial Use|
|Warranty||12 months parts and labour warranty|