The York Barbell Dual Grip Medicine Ball range can be found in commercial gyms and fitness studios throughout the world.
This high-quality range of durable rubber training balls features a textured grip surface for effective and safe workouts.
The balls feature two easy grip handles which make it easier for performing controlled movements.
Range from 1 KG to 10 KG each ball is colour coded for easy identification and is a must-have addition to any home or studio gym.
Medicine balls are a great total body conditioning tool, perfect for high-rep workouts, combat sport training and building explosive speed, and power.
Working out with medicine balls will develop your cardiovascular health, build strength, and help encourage weight loss
The York Medicine Balls have a wide range of applications from strength and conditioning workout, to rehabilitation stretching exercises.
Great for crunches, squats, swings, lunges, push ups, supermans, fly's and extension exercises to add extra intensity to your workouts.
Medicine balls can be used as a complete body workout or used to target specific areas like legs and glutes, core, shoulder and arms or chest and back muscles.
- Commercial grade Medicine Balls.
- Colour Coded for easy identification.
- Ergonomic dual handle grip.
- High grip textured surface.
- Designed for resistance and stability exercises.
- Develop explosive speed and power along with coordination and flexibility.
- Builds strength and offer complete body workout.
- Ideal for functional core strength and plyometric training.
Note This range is not designed for exercises where the ball is slammed into the ground.
|Usage||Home Use, Commercial Use|