York 7ft Olympic Elite Power Bar
The York 7ft Power Bar is less flexible and is recommended for performing static, controlled, slow movements such as bench press, squats and dead-lift.
- These bars represent the epitome of over 60 years of barbell training experience. The Elite bars and Training bars can be compared with the likes of Werksan and Eleiko in their ability to whip or oscillate and to maintain straightness over time
- The York Power Bar is made using stress relieved alloy bar from the elevated temperature drawn steel
- This bar is less flexible and more rigid than olympic lifting bars.
- It’s an excellent choice of bar when performing static, controlled, slow movements such as bench press, squats and dead-lift
- Each sleeve is lined with sintered bronze bushes that are impregnated with oil soon after being made this allows the sleeves to facilitate free allowing constant rotation of the bar, without counter-rotation of the weight plates
- The bar ends are finished with a spring pin on a cold-finished and seamless tubing. This secures the sleeve in place and makes it virtually failure proof
- Sleeves are machine finished to a precise 1.975-inch Diameter, accommodating for any 2” diameter Olympic plate
- 29mm fully knurled bar with position indicators and centre knurling
|Usage||Home Use, Commercial Use|
|Warranty||12 months parts and labour warranty|