The York Fitness B501 Barbell Bench is a great for entry-level home strength workouts, with the addition of the fly arms providing an upgrade on the York Fitness B500 model.
The bench folds when not in use to save space so ideal for use in bedroom or garage.
The bench has has two incline positions along with a flat position for varying barbell exercises. Pectoral exercises can be performed on the side mounted butterfly arms. This can be plate loaded up to 15 KG (each side) with York Fitness Standard 1" Weight plates. Spring collars are included so that the plates are securley and safely loaded. The leg curl works in the same way with a max weight of 35 KG. The cushioned foam roller pads ensure a comfortable workout by protecting the ankles.
The barbell rack has retaining hooks keeping the bar in place ensuring safe weight plate changes.
The butterfly arms for chest fly (pectoral) exercises, 3-position backrest and leg unit with foam rollers. The barbell retaining hooks enable comfortable weight changes, keeping the bar in place.
- Easy adjustable backrest with 3 workout positions.
- 2 Incline workout positions.
- 1 Flat Position
- Barbell rack with barbell hooks.
- Butterfly arms can be loaded with 1" Standard Weight Plates.
- Leg curl unit can be loaded with 1" Standard Weight Plates.
- Includes spring collars for plate loading.
- Maximum user weight 100 KG
- Max training Weight 100 KG
- Leg Extension Max Weight 35 KG
- Barbell Rack Max Weight 50 KG
- Butterfly Arms (Each Side) 15 KG
- Curl Max Weight 30 KG
- Length 145 cm (80 cm Folded)
- Width 106 cm (99 cm Folded)
- Height 102 cm (143 cm Folded)
- Product Weight 21 KG
|Usage||Home Use, Commercial Use|