WaterRower Club Rower
- FREE Cleaning Kit
- FREE S4 Monitor
- FREE P.C. Connection cable (New USB version)
- FREE WaterRower Commercial Warranty Upgrade to 3 years (on registration of rower)
- FREE Membership to WeRow - WaterRowers newest on-line software and an online rowing community with exercise recording and logging software specially for WaterRower Owners (broadband enabled PC required).
Add the SmartRow Intelligent Power Meter to enhance your rowing experience, set goals and track your progress!
The Water Rower Club has Black Rails have been styled to prevent scuffing, other wooden components are finished in an attractive rosewood which are more resistant to soiling than the Natural model
Each machine has been hand finished with Danish Oil giving a deep lustre an warmth to the wood. Wood has been chosen due to its marvellous engineering properties, primary amongst these is its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower's quietness and smoothness of use
Ash, like all woods used in WaterRower construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability. For reasons of ecology, all WaterRowers woods are harvested from replenishable forests
Rowing has long been recognised as the most complete aerobic exercise:
- Works 84% of the muscle mass- more than any other exercise, rowing recruits all major muscle groups
- Maximises gain, minimise time - derive maximum benefit from an all body workout and burn more calories in less time
- Kind to the body - no impact or load on the joints, suitable for all, young or old, male or female, big or small, fit or unfit
- Relaxing to the mind - smooth and rhythmical, a joy to use
- Combines Aerobic and Resistance - unique combination of aerobic and anaerobic benefits.
Features S4 Monitor
The S4 Monitor has been designed for easy QuickStart of most functions, simply press the on button and away you row.
Delve a little deeper and there are many more advanced functions for the novice through the elite user
The S4 Monitor displays:
- Intensity in m/s (meters per second
- mph (mile per hour)
- /500m (time per 500 meters)
- /2km (time per 2 kilometers)
- watts and Kcalories per hour
- Heartrate (with optional heartrate attachment)
- Distance in units of meters, kilometers, miles and total strokes and duration
Good reasons to choose a WaterRower with the S4 Monitor
- WaterRower Compliments any Environment - a model to suit any user
- Silent and Unintrusive - will not annoy or intrude on those around you
- Surprisingly Compact - a full foot shorter than the nearest competitor
- Stores with Ease - simply store it up on end in the size of a dining room chair
- Suitable for All - anyone can use the WaterRower regardless of age, sex, size of level of fitness.
|Usage||Home Use, Commercial Use|
|Warranty||3 Year Parts / 5 Year Frame|