Material & Design
The VG Professional is made of casted aluminum. The comfortable yet robust platform is cast in one piece and can support a maximum load of 140 kg.
The console can be separated for transport and on top of it is the LCD display with easy-to-use soft-touch keys. This simple and intuitive operation easily guides the user through the training programs. In addition to the Quick Start menu, there is a Free Training menu, where time and frequency can be adjusted in phases of 1 Hz.
The handle with a high-quality elastomeric coating has been developed based on years of practical experience. Everyone will find the right grip for the right position.
Second Control Switch
Halfway down the column is the start/stop/repeat button. This button allows the user to start, stop or repeat the program from a low position.
The rectangular and symmetrical shape of the platform allows virtually 100% vertical transmission of the vibrations.
Motor and Absorber System
The heart of the device consists of two motors running synchronized to perfection. These powerful motors provide the right vibrations. The vibration absorbers combined with the elastic bases supporting the bot- tom plate provide the right absorption between the platform, yourself and the environment. Moreover, the low power consumption and auto- matic switch-off make the device economical.
- Material: Aluminium construction - made from a single, solid aluminum precision cast
- Dimensions: (b x d x h) 88 x 100 x 160 cm
- Weight: 86 kg
- Voltage: 200-240 VAC Type A 100-110 VAC Type B (USA, Japan)
- Power consumption: 350 Watt
- Maximum Load: 150 kg
- Frequency Range: 25 -50 HZ
- Force: Low 2,2 kN/ High 3,9 kN
- Colour (standard): Silver-grey or black
- Operation: Membrane keyboard, start/repeat/stop button
Included in Delivery:
- Vibration Training DVD and CD-ROM
- Vibration Training Poster
Warranty: 2 years factory guarantee *conditions apply
|Usage||Home Use, Commercial Use|
|Warranty||3 Years on Motor, 2 Years on Electronic and 1 Year on all other parts|