DEX - Decompress & Work the Core
This hip-support inversion device is a great fitness solution that easily incorporates inverted decompression into a workout. Exercise the core with various style crunches and back extensions, plus use the base for reverse dips, modified push-ups and band work.
The DEX is a forward-rotating, user-controlled inversion machine. The body inverts in a bent knee/bent hip position, which helps to flatten the lumbar curve for greater separation of lower vertebrae.
The DEX facilitates a more effective back workout through better ergonomic support, minimizing the risk of hyperextension and positioning the body to target the core instead of the thighs.
- Support Hand Grips: Durable, rubber-coated handles offer user assistance while maintaining a compact profile for storage.
- Multi-Purpose Lower Handles: Cane-shaped handles on the base provide support for user-controlled rotation and serve as useful resistance tools for stretching; great for dips, push-ups and band work too!
- Comfortable Lap Support: Vinyl-covered ergonomic cushion holds the user in a fixed 90/90 position for a variety of inverted stretches and exercises.
- Adjustable Leg Supports: Locking knob allows adjustment for maximum comfort and security.
- Quality Construction: Sturdy square steel tube design.
- High Quality Finish: Features durable, scratch-resistant powder-coating.
- Instructional Manual: Step by step user instructions.
- Height capacity: 4'8" - 6'6" (142 - 198 cm)
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs (136 kgs)
- Assembled dimensions: 31" x 48" x 49"
- Packaged dimensions: 50.5" x 32.5" x 10"
- Packaged weight: 149 lbs (30 kgs)
- 2-Year Commercial Warranty: Unparalleled in the industry; covers all components. U.S. and foreign patents apply. Other foreign patents pending.
|Warranty||5 years warranty|