Star Trac Trail Hiker
Hiking is one of the most popular fitness activities in the world and it continues to build momentum due to its simplicity and numerous health benefits.
The Trail Hiker brings the motions and benefits of hiking indoors. It allows you to gradually increase the challenge of walking without any comfort drawbacks, only proven results. We’re talking about a high-burn, low-impact workout that burns 2x more calories than walking the same speed on a flat treadmill.
The Trail Hiker is taking reliability, performance and safety to a higher level. Designed with dual ramping decks that provide an incline to flat step pattern and movement arms for total body engagement. The dynamic movement arms also give users the feeling of outdoor hiking with trekking poles.
Our design moves the treadles with proven, safe, conventional technologies, not hydraulics, and it has been rigorously tested to ensure durability. The Trail Hiker gives you quality and peace of mind while giving your members a workout that is easy on the knees, ankles and joints - but tough on calories.
- OpenHub LCD display
- Patented design and movement pattern maximize caloric burn and motivate users to work harder, burning up to 2 times more calories than walking on a flat treadmill at the same speed
- Movement arms and dual ramping decks create total body engagement and the feel of outdoor hiking with trekking poles
- User defined dual ramping decks provide an incline to flat step pattern, capturing all the benefits of a treadmill, elliptical and stepper
- Bluetooth connectivity for user workout data tracking
- Telemetry and contact HR
- USB charging port
- HDMI streaming available with PVS display
- Multiple cups and accessory holders
- Easily accessible Hot Bar with one-finger speed and level controls, integrated
- LCD displays pre-wired for 8 Series PVS entertainment, 800/900mHZ receivers, and tablet holder
- Star Trac’s popular personal fans create a more rewarding workout
- Treadle belt width 52" x 9" (132 cm x 23 cm) x 2
- 5 HP AC motor
- Electrical requirements: 110V/20 Amp dedicated circuit with NEMA 5-20 outlet; or 220V/15 Amp dedicated circuit with NEMA 6-15 outlet
- Powder-coated Steel frame
|Usage||Home Use, Commercial Use|
|Warranty||Structural frame - 10years (not including coverings), Motor & MCB - 5 Years parts & labour, other components - 2 years parts/1 years labour|