StairMaster 8 Series Gauntlet with 15 Inch Touchscreen Console
The original and best stair climber, the StairMaster 8 Series Gauntlet delivers performance and results. This model comes with the OpenHub 15" touchscreen console and provides everything you need for challenging cardio and strength workouts. Today the tradition continues with the Gauntlet.
The embedded touchscreen console will add a premium feel to your gym and features HDMI streaming, Bluetooth connectivity and TV tuner options. It also includes the ever popular 'Landmark Challenge' which allows users to climb well-known landmarks from around the world. You also get a number of standard programs as well as the ability to add the Spartan training programs.
The machine features a deeper, wider step surface with durable, rust-free polypropylene construction and a range of console and accessory options. It's a combination of quality and innovation delivering a workout that's head and shoulders above anything else in the gym.
- Handrails and Console designed for correct user posture and comfort
- Warm bar for remote stop and contact heart rate
- Step-up assist for easy mount and dismount
Since 1983, StairMaster has provided fitness options that require real effort from users, and reward that effort with real results. We are proud to say that for over 25 years, we have been known as the workout that your members love to hate, and we are dedicated to continuing that tradition. Real Work. Real Results
CONSOLE FEATURES AND OPTIONS
The Gauntlet is available with three console options, including a 2-window LCD console, a 10-inch touch screen or a 10-inch touch screen with TV tuner.
The 2-window LCD console features an easy-to-read backlit display with familiar programs and Polar compatible heart rate monitoring.
The attractive and intuitive 10-inch touch screen display offers an integrated iPod attachment, 10 total workout programs and a Landmark Challenge which lets users track their progress by climbing the Eiffel Tower, Burj Khalifa or other well-known landmarks.
We also offer the 10-inch touch screen with an integrated TV tuner to keep users motivated and entertained throughout their workout.
- Choose between 10″, 15″ & LCD versions of the new OpenHub™ family of consoles
- Includes the Landmark Challenge Program as well as standard console programs. Spartan programs are available on 10” and 15” embedded screens
- The Landmark Challenge program allows users to climb well-known landmarks from around the world like the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty and the Taj Mahal. Standard console programs are also included
- Electronically controlled alternator, brake and drive chain precisely control the stair speed, allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Hot bar with stop button, heart rate, and level control
- Revolving staircase with eight steps, 8 in (20 cm) high, 9 in (23 cm) deep and 22 in (56 cm) wide
- Step rate: 24-162 steps per minute
- The SPARTAN training programs on 10″ and 15″ displays offer users the opportunity to push themselves to new heights
- Bluetooth connectivity for user workout data tracking
- Telemetry and contact HR
- USB charging port
- HDMI streaming available with PVS and 15″ display
- Multiple cup and accessory holders
- Personal cooling fans create a more rewarding workout
- LCD and 10″ displays pre-wired for 8 Series PVS entertainment, 800/900mHZ receivers, and tablet holder
- Electrical requirements: 12V/5 Amp power supply
- Powder-coated Steel frame
Length: 58 in (147 cm)
Width: 34 in (86 cm)
Height: 89 in (226 cm)
Product Weight: 343 lbs (156 kg)
User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg)
|Usage||Home Use, Commercial Use|
|Warranty||Frame: 10 years; Parts: 2 years; Labor: 1 year.|