Spirit Fitness XE795 Elliptical Cross Trainer
The XE795 is self-powered, meaning no cords to worry about. The large sealed roller bearings on the pedal arms, along with the dual roller wheels and aluminum tracks, assure a smooth workout. The frame has been constructed as one solid welded piece from front to back for added stability and durability, while minimizing noise. Advanced programs such as Fusion and Calorie make this model unique.
- Built To Last: our ellipticals are made from the highest quality materials including commercial-grade structural steel frames, all-steel flywheels, and aluminum glide rails. We combine the highest quality components with years of engineering experience and then assemble them in our own ISO 9001 factories
- Efficient Kinetic Energy: You’ll benefit from the ultra-smooth, extra-quiet and all-natural motion of our kinetically-optimized machines. You’ll experience none of the noisiness or jarring stops and starts you often find with other models - only the extreme comfort that comes from the perfect elliptical motion.
- 2 Inch Q-Factor: All Spirit ellipticals come with a two inch Q-Factor. The Q-Factor is the distance between the inside of the pedals. By minimizing the space, your body will be in a more ergonomically correct position as you workout. This positioning also makes the motion closer to that of walking/running.
- Body-Toning 20 Inch Stride: The smooth and stable ride isn’t all you’ll notice. As a result of the 20" stride length and customizable strength settings for your arms and legs, you’ll also benefit from advanced toning and sculpting and a higher caloric burn ... all while enjoying one of the most fun, cardiovascular workouts available.
- XE Elliptical Console: Using oversixed bright blue LCD display, you’ll also be able to quickly track your progress and get instant feedback with built-in tools like our Muscle Profile indicator, which demonstrates which muscle groups are being targeted, and our Heart Rate Monitor, which displays your heart rate percentage compared to your maximum projected heart rate.
- Muscle Activation: On our ellipticals, you will be using your glute, hamstring , quad, calf and arm muscles. The LED lights will activate in three degrees of engagement: Green represents minimal involvement, Amber medium involvement, and Red, full or heavy involvement.
- Music and Air Conditioning: To keep you cool and motivated, we’ve integrated a swivel fan and a set of MP3 player-ready speakers into most of our consoles. Simply plug in and enjoy your favorite music to keep you going strong throughout your whole workout.
- Heart Rate % Profile: Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
The XE795 is self-powered, meaning no cords to worry about. The large sealed roller bearings on the pedal arms, along with the dual roller wheels and aluminum tracks, assure a smooth workout.
- Resistance Levels: 1-40
- Workout Programs: 12
- Remote Controls: N/A
- Workout Display: 7.5" LCD
- Speakers & Audio Jack: Yes
- Built-in Receiver: Yes
- Handpulse Grip: Yes
- Cooling Fan: Yes
- Multi Position Grip: NO
- Frame Stride Length: 20" [510 mm]
- Frame Flywheel Weight: 13.5 KG
- Frame Track: Dual Track
- Carton Size: 1824 x 573 x 767 mm
- Max. User Weight: 150 Kg
|Usage||Home Use, Commercial Use|
|Warranty||2 years warranty|