Life Fitness T3 with Go Console Treadmill
The T3 Treadmill is designed with form and function in mind. Sleek, aesthetically pleasing curves complement any home. The T3 Treadmill is a streamlined choice for any home exerciser, but durable enough to withstand plenty of miles.
SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR THE HOME ENVIRONMENT
The Life Fitness T3 treadmill is designed with form and functionality in mind.
From its sleek aesthetic curves that complement any home environment, to patented features that provide comfort and control, the T3 Treadmill is everything you expect from Life Fitness.
Pair it with the Go Console for an extremely easy-to-use interface with the essential workout programs you'll need to maintain an effective fitness regimen.
Free Delivery & InstallationFEATURING THE ESSENTIALS AND BEYOND FOR A GREAT WORKOUT
- Customize your T3 by choosing either the Go or Track Connect console
- Energy Saver feature reduces power draw when not in use
- Contact heart rate hand sensors and wireless telemetry provide convenient heart rate monitoring (wireless chest strap included)
- Unlimited custom workouts through the LFconnect website and app (Track Connect console only)
- GoSystem Quick Start with 3 speed and incline presets enable quick on-the-fly adjustments
- Oversized, dual accessory trays and built-in reading rack
FLEXDECK SHOCK ABSORPTION SYSTEM
Life Fitness patented FlexDeck Shock Absorption System reduces knee and joint stress by up to 30% when compared to running outside, decreasing the chance for injury. Plus, our incredibly durable Lifespring shock absorbers deliver consistent support.
GET ON AND GO
GoSystem Quick Start with 3 speed and incline presets enables quick, on-the-fly adjustments.
HEART RATE CHECK
Contact heart rate hand sensors.
ACCESSORIES IN REACH
Oversized, dual accessory trays and built-in reading rack.
Ergonomically placed controls provide simple navigation.
LIFE FITNESS TREADMILLS BRING THE JOY OF RUNNING TO EVERY HOME
The comfort is built right in so anyone - from those who have completed multiple marathons to those who haven't done much more than jog - can experience the cardiovascular and calorie-burning benefits of running.
- Contact heart rate hand sensors and wireless telemetry heart rate monitoring system
- The patented FlexDeck shock absorption system reduces impact to joints by nearly 30% compared to ordinary treadmills.
- Simple navigation and ergonomically placed controls, including a lower control pad that brings the buttons you use most often closer to you. And the Go System Quick Start feature remembers your preferred walk, jog and run speeds, as well as three different incline positions, so you can get started with the push of a button.
- Oversized, dual cupholders plus a built-in reading rack and front-mounted accessory tray to hold cell phone, MP3 player, or remote
- Customise your equipment by selecting the console that best fits your needs. Choose the Track Console for the latest in tracking and entertainment features. The Go Console features all of the programming you'll need to get your fitness programme started.
- iPod compatible on Track Console only
- Life Fitness Virtual Trainer accessible on Track Console only. Create custom workouts with the Life Fitness Virtual Trainer app
FLEXDECK SHOCK ABSORPTION SYSTEM
Life Fitness patented system reduces knee and joint stress by up to 30% when compared to running outside, decreasing the chance for injury. Life Fitness biomechanics team tested and compared the foot pressure of runners on a Life Fitness treadmill, a concrete running surface and sand.
The data showed that runners had a more even pressure distribution across their feet, as well as reduced peak pressure, while on the treadmill. Please refer to the image on the right:
The Red indicates high-pressure "hot spots".
As you can see, when running on the the Life Fitness FlexDeck Shock Absorption System, there is a reduced impact (image left) when compared to the image on the right where the impact is higher when running on a normal surface.
Plus, Life Fitness virtually indestructible LifeSpring shock absorbers ensure every workout for years to come is as comfortable as the first time you use your treadmill. LifeSprings are located throughout the deck and provide consistent cushioning wherever you run.
ENVIRONMENT SPECIFIC DESIGN
Life Fitness treadmills are uniquely designed for the home setting with features including electronic child safety lockouts and quiet motor systems.
DURABILITYThe The Life Fitness T3 Treadmill is refined in the same biomechanics lab used for health club equipment, and Life Fitness reliability experts simulate millions of footfalls in product testing, so you know it will last. It's so sturdy, that you'll be amazed it folds!
The The Life Fitness T3 Treadmill is specifically designed for the home setting with features including a new color scheme that enhances any room, child safety lock for peace of mind and a quiet motor system that allows someone to workout without disturbing others in the house.
INGENUITY AND DURABILITY WITH UNPARALLELED EXPERIENCE
Life Fitness is synonymous with long-term durability and is the most popular brand of commercial quality fitness equipment worldwide. Based in the USA, their design experience stretches back over 30 years and they strike an unbeatable combination of functionality and features.
Purchasing premium Life Fitness equipment can be regarded as a wise investment for your fitness regime for many years to come.
LIFE FITNESS T3 SPECIFICATIONS
LIFE FITNESS TREADMILLS COMPARISSON
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty on frame and Lifespring™ shock absorbers, 10-year on motor, 5-year on electrical and mechanical parts, 1-year on labour|