Life Fitness Optima Series Smith/Rack
Approachable Designs for Novice Lifters
Offers approachable good looks inspired by the latest in interior design.
Designed to position the user in the optimal workout position to optimise results.
Minimal adjustments mean exercisers can complete their workouts efficiently and quickly.
Simple Graphic Placards
Graphic placards identify adjustment points and correct setup, reducing potential intimidation.
Weight stacks are located close to the exerciser, enhancing comfort.
Full Protective Shrouds
Full shrouds protect the weight stack system from everyday debris.
- Product Code: OSSM
- Machine Weight: 398 lbs (180 kg)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 51 x 73 x 88 inches (130 cm x 185 cm x 223 cm)
- Combining the beginner-friendly weight stabilisation of a Smith Machine with the advanced options of unsupported Olympic bar training, the Optima Series Smith/Rack is a total free weight solution.
- Smith bar travels at 7 degrees angle to replicate the body's natural motion
- Smith bar with a starting resistance of 45 lb (20 kg) replicates an Olympic bar while offering support
- 8 weight horns for olympic plate storage eliminate the need for additional weight plate storage
- Olympic bar rack in front so more advanced users can perform traditional Olympic movements
- ASTM/EN certified: Designed and tested to exceed the toughest global safety and performance standards
- 8 weight horns eliminate the need for additional weight plate storage and 2 degrees angle secures plates to the machine during use
- Integrated bar stops that are secured to the unit during use
- Olympic bar, weight plates and adjustable bench sold separately
|Usage||Home Use, Commercial Use|