Thoughtfully designed. Distinctively crafted.
The Insignia Series features intelligent and subtle design elements that result in a natural feel and a truly memorable experience. Hundreds of individual parts work together to create a selectorized line that is aesthetically appealing and inviting to exercisers of all fitness levels.
- Variable cam replicates the body's natural strength curve throughout the entire range-of-motion
- Back pad, tibia pad, thigh pad, and range-of-motion adjustments are easily accessible from a seated position
- Handles are positioned on top of the thigh pad to provide stability
- A low-profile design enhances social interaction and contributes to an inviting atmosphere.
- Limitless combinations created by frame and upholstery color choices, shroud options, and two different stacks allow any facility to create a unique selectorized strength equipment offering.
- Clean lines and subtly rounded tubing create an elegantly modern design and premium look.
- Easy adjustments, comfortable carefully crafted padding and ergonomic grips add up to a truly memorable user experience.
L-Series Units Include:
- Ergonomic Grips
- Aluminium Painted Tower Cap
- Rep Counter/ Timer
S-Series Units Include:
- Standard Grips
- Charcoal Plastic Tower Cap
ATTRACTIVE AND INVITING
Eye-catching design and low-profile towers create equipment that is appealing to all exercisers and results in an extremely inviting facility environment.
Expert design creates controlled, natural feeling motions that provide an enjoyable experience for users at all fitness levels.
Eight upper body units utilize independent motion to maintain equilateral muscle development and accommodate exercisers with physical limitations.
Counterbalanced seat angle articulates with height adjustments to ensure optimum positioning and effectiveness for exercisers of all sizes.
GRIPS DESIGNED WITH INTELLIGENCE
Elliptical-shaped grips are oriented for each type of machine. “Pulling” exercises have a small gripping area that fingers securely wrap around. “Pushing” exercises use a large surface area to distribute pressure evenly.
EASE OF ADJUSTMENT
Adjustment dials and knobs have large diameters and feature rubber gripping areas to make them easier to use. A bright yellow color makes every adjustment point easy to recognize.
INSTRUCTION MADE EASY
Placards depict the muscles being trained, adjustments and proper movement. The QR code/NFC connects LFconnect app users to a video detailing correct use and tracks progress.
|Usage||Home Use, Commercial Use|
|Warranty||3 Years Parts & Labour|