The Impulse RE500 boasts a 21" stride length with optimized positions fine-tuned for natural, smooth movement. The low 7" step on height makes the RE500 very accessible an the oversized pedals, which also have a narrow spacing to allow a comfortable workout (and with minimal lateral hip shifting reducing lower back stress) make this elliptical trainer comfortable and safe, as well as effective.
The accessory storage is located directly in from of the user below the console, and the console itself is has an LED display. There are also controls for resistance build into the stationary handles of the machine so the user never needs to remove their hands. These handles also have heart rate sensors.
A removable rear cover over the flywheel makes it easy to service or repair should anything go wrong. The overall dimensions of the equipment is: 2108mm x 675mm x 1686mm / 83" x 26.6" 66.4". Maximum user weight of 160kg, with the equipment itself weighing 120kg.
- Comfortable 21" stride length with optimized positions fine-tuned for natural, smooth movement.
- Low 7" step on height for easy accessibility.
- On-your-finger-tip resistance control conveniently adjusts workout intensity.
- Oversized pedals with narrow spacing to allow for a comfortable workout.
- 20 resistance levelsfor a challenging and varied workout.
|Usage||Home Use, Commercial Use|
|Warranty||Frame - 7 years Display PCB - 2 years Key pad - 1 year Motor Controller - 2 years Durable Wear Parts - 1 year Cross Trainer AC motor - 3 years Cross Trainer DC motor - 1 year|