Trainers and members appreciate HiTrainer ATP versatility - now all sprint, sled and metabolic training can be performed on one super-effective machine.
FOR THE MEMBERS LOOKING FOR ENGAGING AND CHALLENGING WORKOUTS.
HITRAINER CAN BE USED FOR:
- Athletic Training
- Weight Loss Program
- Fitness Evaluation
FAST AND SUPER EFFECTIVE
Strength conditioning with the HiTrainer ATP provides a unique selection of short, challenging interval training and sprint protocols ideal for HIIT (high-intensity interval training) and the perfect anchor for cross-conditioning circuits or athletic training.
INSTANT PERFORMANCE FEEDBACK
Real-time feedback motivates training to full potential and creates healthy athletic competition. The ATP+ option includes important performance data to create clientspecific programs to correct imbalances, prevent injuries and improve recovery times.
ATP REAL-TIME READOUTS
- Average and Peak Speed
- Time to Peak Speed
ADDITIONAL DATA WITH ATP+ FORCE SENSORS:
- Average and Peak Power
- Time to Peak Power
- Left / Right Forces
- Drive-phase positioning is matched with a self-propelled variable-resistance running surface that ranges from sprinting to sled training.
- ATP+ option provides extra layer of performance data enabling trainers to assess and develop client-specific training programs.
ON BOARD PROGRAMS
- Intervals (8 pre-programmed protocols)
- Sprints (8 pre-programmed distances/times)
- Customize pre-programmed protocols
- Overall weight: 425 lbs. (193 kg)
- Running surface: 67" x 22" (170 x 56 cm)
- Width: 32.5" (83 cm)
- Length: 81" (205 cm)
- Height: 70" (177 cm)
- Step up height: 5" (12.5 cm)
- Display: 10" touchscreen tablet
- Chest pads: Durable Polyurethane with UV resistant integral
- Deck: skin
- Belt: Reversible 1" Russian birch plywood
- 2-ply black pre-lubricated
- Smooth, quiet operation delivered by 2-ply running belt with inverted oval top cover and patented anti-static fabric bottom layer.
|Usage||Home Use, Commercial Use|
|Warranty||3-year all components, 2-year display, 1-year labor|