The V Squat affords a more natural squatting motion with the key focus on the quadriceps. This new revolutionary design reduces back and knee strain through a curved arc of motion with integral comfort back and shoulder pads.
- This machines offers a more natural squatting motion with the key focus on the quadriceps.
- This new revolutionary design reduces back and knee strain through a curved arc of motion.
- Engineered with a heavy duty frame and premium components, this V Squat is ready to endure a lifetime of intense workouts.
- Main Frame: 100 x 50 x 3 ERW flat sided oval
- Produced to BSEN 10305-3:2010
- Polyester powder coated finish
- ISO lateral technology allows users to move both limbs individually.
- 38mm rubber ribbed handles with caped anodised aluminium ends
- Exercise placard with instructional diagrams and targeted muscle groups
- Lifetime warranty on main frame
2170 (mm) | 85 (inches)
1560 (mm) | 61 (inches)
1864 (mm) | 73 (inches)
202 (kg) | 445 (lbs)
280 (kg) | 617 (lbs)
OPTIONAL WEIGHT HORNS
2 Single (2 Storage Points)
PLEASE NOTE: All Exigo equipment is made to order and is subsequently classed as a special order. Lead times may vary however we will always keep you updated regarding expected delivery time-scale upon receipt of your order.