The Smith Machine assures anatomical and biomechanical exercise technique. This clean walk through design features high head clearance while the stainless steel pins minimise wear and tear and our high quality linear bearings and chromed precision bar allow for smooth operation.
- The Exigo Smith Machine is a superb machine that accommodates all users.
- The stainless steel pins minimise wear and tear and the high quality 30mm linear bearings and chromed precision bar allow for smooth operation.
- In addition the frame work is angled at 5 degrees for a bio mechanically correct motion.
- Engineered with a heavy duty frame and premium components, our Smith Machine is ready to withstand a lifetime of intense workouts.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the UK factory with a mainframe lifetime guarantee.
- Main Frame: 100 x 50 x 3 ERW flat sided oval
- Produced to BSEN 10305-3:2010
- Polyester powder coated finish
- ISO lateral technology allows users to move both limbs individually.
- 38mm rubber ribbed handles with caped anodised aluminium ends
- Exercise placard with instructional diagrams and targeted muscle groups
- Lifetime warranty on main frame
1180 (mm) | 46 (inches)
2011 (mm) | 79 (inches)
2271 (mm) | 89 (inches)
138 (kg) | 304 (lbs)
200 (kg) | 441 (lbs)
OPTIONAL WEIGHT HORNS
6 Single (6 Storage Points)
PLEASE NOTE: All Exigo equipment is made to order and is subsequently classed as a special order. Lead times may vary however we will always keep you updated regarding expected delivery time-scale upon receipt of your order.