A great alternative to the conventional Olympic bar or hex bar, the Shrug Frame is an exceptional piece of kit that enables the load to be placed in line with the body, encouraging you to stay up right, placing more of the load on your legs than your back.
- Main Frame: 100 x 50 x 3 ERW flat sided oval
- Produced to BSEN 10305-3:2010
- Polyester powder coated finish
- ISO lateral technology allows users to move both limbs individually.
- 38mm rubber ribbed handles with caped anodised aluminium ends
- Exercise placard with instructional diagrams and targeted muscle groups
- Lifetime warranty on main frame
683 (mm) | 27 (inches)
1351 (mm) | 53 (inches)
682 (mm) | 27 (inches)
32 (kg) | 71 (lbs)
200 (kg) | 441 (lbs)
PLEASE NOTE: All Exigo equipment is made to order and is subsequently classed as a special order. Lead times may vary however we will always keep you updated regarding expected delivery time-scale upon receipt of your order.