Work your quads, glutes, hamstrings, adductors and abductor muscles from a standing position with the Exigo Rotary Hip.
Exercising from a standing position encourages a greater range of movement, so all the muscles of the legs and hips, including important stabilising ones, are worked more intensely.
Whether you are a complete beginner or seasoned athlete, this machine will certainly help you to achieve superior results, improve your posture and prevent injuries. Perfect for any gym, home gym or training facility.
- Main Frame: 100 x 50 x 3 ERW flat sided oval
- Produced to BSEN 10305-3:2010
- Polyester powder coated finish
- 38mm rubber ribbed handles with caped anodised aluminium ends
- Exercise placard with instructional diagrams and targeted muscle groups
- 5kg incremental weights are indicated in kg / lbs
- Magnetic weight pin selector
- Lifetime warranty on main frame
1614 (mm) | 64 (inches)
1238 (mm) | 49 (inches)
1496 (mm) | 58 (inches)
215 (kg) | 474 (lbs) WEIGHT STACK 100 (kg) | 220 (lbs)
PLEASE NOTE: All Exigo equipment is made to order and is subsequently classed as a special order. Lead times may vary however we will always keep you updated regarding expected delivery time-scale upon receipt of your order.