Exigo Selectorised Pectoral Fly Rear Deltoid
PECTORAL FLY REAR DELTOID
The Exigo Rear Delt / Pec Fly is a combination machine, used to specifically target and build the rear deltoid and pectoral muscles.
It is precision designed and engineered to withstand the busy conditions of a commercial gym environment and give the user optimum workout results.
- The Exigo Pec Fly/Rear Deltoid is a combination machine part of our exceptional selectorized upper body range, used in strength training to specifically target and build the rear deltoid and pectoral muscles.
- This professional piece of gym equipment is not only comfortable and easy to use, its precision designed and engineered in our UK factory to withstand the busy conditions of a commercial gym environment and give the user optimum workout results.
- This rear deltoid and pectoral fly machine maintains a high quality finish and robust frame with durable upholstery. It provides a two in one solution for any gym, home gym, or training facility.
- Furthermore it features a fully adjustable padded seat and comfortable back rest that provide extra cushioning and support allowing you to train for longer. The 5kg incremental adjustments offer numerous load options to suit various user profiles.
- Main Frame: 100 x 50 x 3 ERW flat sided oval
- Produced to BSEN 10305-3:2010
- Polyester powder coated finish
- 38mm rubber ribbed handles with caped anodised aluminium ends
- Exercise placard with instructional diagrams and targeted muscle groups
- 5kg incremental weights are indicated in kg / lbs
- Magnetic weight pin selector
- Lifetime warranty on main frame
1435 (mm) | 56 (inches)
1417 (mm) | 57 (inches)
2043 (mm) | 80 (inches)
275 (kg) | 606 (lbs)
100 (kg) | 220 (lbs)