Iso-Lateral Seated Dip
Designed to fully activate the triceps and pectorals via optimal workload distribution, the Iso-Lateral Seated Dip machine ensures correct exercise movement and can be performed facing inwards or outwards.
- This machine ensures correct exercise movement and can be performed facing inwards or outwards.
- Engineered using optimal components, the Exigo Seated Dip is a pleasure to use.
- The Exigo Seated Dip is built to withstand the conditions of a busy gym environment.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the UK factory with a mainframe lifetime guarantee.
- Main Frame: 100 x 50 x 3 ERW flat sided oval
- Produced to BSEN 10305-3:2010
- Polyester powder coated finish
- ISO lateral technology allows users to move both limbs individually.
- 38mm rubber ribbed handles with caped anodised aluminium ends
- Exercise placard with instructional diagrams and targeted muscle groups
- Lifetime warranty on main frame
1620 (mm) | 64 (inches)
1687 (mm) | 66 (inches)
951 (mm) | 37 (inches)
116 (kg) | 255 (lbs)
200 (kg) | 441 (lbs)
OPTIONAL WEIGHT HORNS
2 Single (2 Storage Points)
PLEASE NOTE: All Exigo equipment is made to order and is subsequently classed as a special order. Lead times may vary however we will always keep you updated regarding expected delivery time-scale upon receipt of your order.