The Pullover offers a safe and effective movement that targets the shoulders, laterals, pectorals and triceps. This machine is ergonomically designed with an angled seat at 20 degrees to provide optimal user stability.
- This machine is ergonomically designed with an angled seat at 30 degrees to provide optimal user stability.
- It's counterbalanced arm movement decreases initial starting weight, while the degree of shoulder extension is reduced to minimize the stress of the shoulder joint.
- Engineered using optimal components, the Exigo Pullover is a pleasure to use due to its smooth movements.
- The Exigo Pullover is built to withstand the conditions of a busy gym environment.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in our very own UK factory with a mainframe lifetime guarantee.
- Main Frame: 100 x 50 x 3 ERW flat sided oval
- Produced to BSEN 10305-3:2010
- Polyester powder coated finish
- ISO lateral technology allows users to move both limbs individually.
- 38mm rubber ribbed handles with caped anodised aluminium ends
- Exercise placard with instructional diagrams and targeted muscle groups
- Lifetime warranty on main frame
1466 (mm) | 58 (inches)
1183 (mm) | 47 (inches)
1347 (mm) | 53 (inches)
95 (kg) | 209 (lbs)
100 (kg) | 220 (lbs)
OPTIONAL WEIGHT HORNS
1 Single (1 Storage Points)
PLEASE NOTE: All Exigo equipment is made to order and is subsequently classed as a special order. Lead times may vary however we will always keep you updated regarding expected delivery time-scale upon receipt of your order.