Exigo Iso-Lateral Lunge Plate Loaded
The Iso-Lateral Lunge is a multi-functional training machine that allows the user to perform numerous exercises. By utilizing multiple handle points available the user is provided with various starting positions and several strength curves.
- The Exigo ISO Lateral Lunge is a multi-functional training machine that allows the user to perform numerous exercises.
- By utilizing the different loading points and multiple handles available the user is provided with various starting positions and several strength curves.
- This exceptional piece of kit features ISO Lateral technology, this allows independent arm training for equal strength development, while feet on the floor positioning promotes functional training.
- Engineered with a heavy duty frame and premium components, our Lateral Lunge machine is ready to withstand a lifetime of heavy workouts.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the UK factory with a mainframe lifetime guarantee.
- Main Frame: 100 x 50 x 3 ERW flat sided oval
- Produced to BSEN 10305-3:2010
- Polyester powder coated finish
- ISO lateral technology allows users to move both limbs individually.
- 38mm rubber ribbed handles with caped anodised aluminium ends
- Exercise placard with instructional diagrams and targeted muscle groups
- Lifetime warranty on main frame
1605 (mm) | 63 (inches)
1635 (mm) | 64 (inches)
933 (mm) | 37 (inches)
85 (kg) | 187 (lbs)
200 (kg) | 441 (lbs)
OPTIONAL WEIGHT HORNS
2 Single (2 Storage Points)