Exigo Iso-Lateral Low Row Plate Loaded
Offering a unique way of strengthening the upper torso. The Iso-Lateral Low Row complete with a comfortable seat and chest pad for support and correct body alignment offers a confident independent ISO movement.
- Iso-Lateral technology allows users to move both limbs at the same time or individually and also contributes to balanced muscle development, while providing the feel of free weights within a much safer setting.
- The Exigo ISO Lateral Low Row mirrors the standard pulling movement towards the user's chest. Complete with a comfortable chest pad and adjustable seat for correct user alignment.
- Furthermore an additional handle is provided to improve user stability during one-arm exercises.
- Engineered using optimal components, the Exigo ISO Lateral Raise is a pleasure to use due to its smooth movements.
- The Exigo ISO Lateral Raise is user friendly and made to endure the conditions of a busy commercial gym environment.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the UK factory with a mainframe lifetime guarantee.
- Main Frame: 100 x 50 x 3 ERW flat sided oval
- Produced to BSEN 10305-3:2010
- Polyester powder coated finish
- ISO lateral technology allows users to move both limbs individually.
- 38mm rubber ribbed handles with caped anodised aluminium ends
- Exercise placard with instructional diagrams and targeted muscle groups
- Lifetime warranty on main frame
1568 (mm) | 62 (inches)
1212 (mm) | 48 (inches)
1339 (mm) | 53 (inches)
110 (kg) | 243 (lbs)
200 (kg) | 441 (lbs)
OPTIONAL WEIGHT HORNS