Exigo Iso-Lateral Decline Chest Press Plate Loaded
Iso-Lateral Decline Chest Press
Designed to target the lower chest while at the same time affording activation of the deltoids and triceps. Ergonomic seat position on a 5 degree incline the decline chest truly targets the pectoralis minor muscle groups.
- ISO Lateral technology allows users to move both limbs at the same time or individually and also contributes to balanced muscle development, while providing the feel of free weights within a safe workout station.
- Adjustable seat and upright user positioning enables use from all athletes. This machines compact footprint ensures space is maximised within your gym or training facility.
- Engineered using optimal components, the Exigo ISO Lateral Decline Chest Press is a pleasure to use due to its smooth movements. The padded seat and back rest offer additional support and comfort, allowing training to take place for longer.
- Precision designed and manufactured in our very own UK factory for ultimate performance that will withstand many years of usage.
- Main Frame: 100 x 50 x 3 ERW flat sided oval
- Produced to BSEN 10305-3:2010
- Polyester powder coated finish
- ISO lateral technology allows users to move both limbs individually.
- 38mm rubber ribbed handles with caped anodised aluminium ends
- Exercise placard with instructional diagrams and targeted muscle groups
- Lifetime warranty on main frame
1442 (mm) | 67 (inches)
1553 (mm) | 61 (inches)
2157 (mm) | 85 (inches)
145 (kg) | 319 (lbs)
200 (kg) | 441 (lbs)
OPTIONAL WEIGHT HORNS
4 Double (4 Storage Points)