Exigo Iso-Lateral Chest Press Plate Loaded
Iso-Lateral Chest Press
With a natural converging axis and ergonomic handles the Exigo Iso-Lateral Chest Press hits all areas of the chest and triceps and performs well through a variety of exercise movements.
- The Exigo ISO Lateral Chest Press is part of our market leading plate loaded range. This stunning piece of commercial gym equipment is perfect to build strength and hit all areas of the chest and triceps.
- ISO Lateral technology allows users to move both limbs at the same time or individually and also contributes to balanced muscle development, while providing the feel of free weights within a safe environment.
- This machines compact footprint ensures space is maximised within your gym or training facility.
- Engineered using optimal components, the Exigo ISO Lateral Chest Press is a pleasure to use due to its smooth movements. The padded seat and back rest offer additional support and comfort, allowing training to take place for longer.
- The Exigo ISO Lateral Chest Press is user friendly and constructed to withstand the conditions of a busy commercial gym environment. Precision designed and manufactured in our very own UK factory with a mainframe lifetime guarantee.
- Main Frame: 100 x 50 x 3 ERW flat sided oval
- Produced to BSEN 10305-3:2010
- Polyester powder coated finish
- ISO lateral technology allows users to move both limbs individually.
- 38mm rubber ribbed handles with caped anodised aluminium ends
- Exercise placard with instructional diagrams and targeted muscle groups
- Lifetime warranty on main frame
1190 (mm) | 47 (inches)
1872 (mm) | 74 (inches)
1858 (mm) | 73 (inches)
138 (kg) | 304 (lbs)
200 (kg) | 441 (lbs)
OPTIONAL WEIGHT HORNS
4 Double (8 Storage Points)