Exigo Iso-Lateral Body Drive Plate Loaded
Iso-Lateral Body Drive
The Iso-Lateral Body Drive also known as a “Jammer” is a hugely effective training machine. This product promotes functional training and mimics the “pushing, upward thrusting” motion. Not specific to isolated muscle groups but rather explosive whole body reaction. Allows for unilateral or bilateral training.
- Main Frame: 100 x 50 x 3 ERW flat sided oval
- Produced to BSEN 10305-3:2010
- Polyester powder coated finish
- ISO lateral technology allows users to move both limbs individually.
- 38mm rubber ribbed handles with caped anodised aluminium ends
- Exercise placard with instructional diagrams and targeted muscle groups
- Lifetime warranty on main frame
1747 (mm) | 47 (inches)
2034 (mm) | 74 (inches)
2157 (mm) | 73 (inches)
130 (kg) | 304 (lbs)
200 (kg) | 441 (lbs)
OPTIONAL WEIGHT HORNS
2 Single / 2 Double (6 Storage Points)"