Escape Elite Urethane Bumper Plates Up to 25Kg
Having less bounce than rubber plates means better control of the bar for users.
WON'T MARK FLOORING
Urethane is kinder to floors than rubber, so this is ideal for clubs who want to keep their floors looking good.
Durable urethane over a steel core; for club owners this means a long-life return on investment.
- Hard-wearing urethane over a steel core, in IWF-compliant colours with contrasting weight indicators.
- Narrow plate widths mean that advanced lifters can fit more on the bar.
- Grippable ridge and finger castellations, so easy to pick up and handle.
- Materials: Urethane, machined steel core.
- Diameter: External: 44.5cm / 17.5".
- Internal: 50.6mm / 2.2".
- Weight: UK: 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg and 25kg.
- US: 10lbs, 25lbs, 35lbs, 45lbs and 55lbs.
- Weight Tolerance: +/-2%.
|Usage||Home Use, Commercial Use|
|Warranty||3 Year Commercial Warranty.|