Butterfly City Concrete Table
The Butterfly City table, which is made from concrete, is ideal as a heavy duty, long life model suitable for use in open spaces such as parks, playgrounds, by the seaside or in the garden where a permanent table is required. In addition to the long life and heavy duty benefits, the playing surface includes a fibre sheet which gives a good bounce and playing performance. The Butterfly City is very attractively priced for a table with this specification.
- Concrete table, suitable for use in parks, schools, playgrounds, by the seaside or in the garden.
- Wheelchair friendly – 400mm distance between end of table and first leg in accordance with Paralympic requirements.
- 40mm concrete playing surface coated in fibre to provide excellent playability.
- The galvanised steel frame, reinforced with concrete, is embedded within the top surface, making an extremely strong top.
- The Z-shaped leg system is made of galvanised steel, reinforced with concrete.
- Ground anchoring.
- 4mm strong aluminium net and post set which stays permanently on the table.
- Available in blue with light silver legs from stock or green with light silver legs, available with a 10 week lead time. Other colours are available on a custom basis, available within 10 weeks subject to an extra charge.
- 5 years guarantee (table only).
- Delivery in blue available in 1-3 weeks.
- Table delivered on a pallet unassembled.
|Warranty||5 years guarantee (table only).|