BH Fitness Pull Down
- Independent movement in order to make sure a correct training, balanced with a biomechanics design for a perfect contraction.
- Divergent movement in order to make an overall workout.
- 4 racks reinforced for plate storage.
- Ultra solid steel chassis. Combination of adapt easily and accurately to the machine two kind of tubes: 76mm diameter circle tube and 100x50mm oval tube; both with 3mm width. TIG welding in all the union points.
- High durability stainless screws.
- Ergonomic adjustment lever.
- The seat adjustment is mechanic with an hydraulic compensator. It has an articulated quadrilateral structure made on steel with the hydraulic aid.
- Possibility to adjust the knee-holder rollers, which are also designed with a positive lateral inclination to adapt to more users.
- Fireproof upholstery made in hi-density polyfoam for more comfort and reliability.
- High precision industrial ball bearings to ensure smooth operation and protection against corrosion.
- Elastic adjustments that allow the user to adapt easily and accurately to the machine.
- Rubber protections on the supports to avoid scratches.
- Anti-slip aluminum grips for the best feeling during exercise and the greatest guarantee for durability.
- Diameter of the grips: 38cm
- Due to the variety of settings and adjustments, it offers a wide range of positions for anyone to use the machine.
- Reinforcements of stainless steel in the base to support feet and provide greater robustness.
- Length: 150 cm
- Width: 147 cm
- Height: 200 cm
- Weight: 148Kg
- Max. Load: 300Kg
- Starting Weight: 2.5Kg
|Usage||Home Use, Commercial Use|