An elliptical trainer that guarantees high performance in intense and continuous workouts. No electrical connection required. Wireless Heart rate chest strap included.
With the inertial system equivalent to 35 Kg you will get the most out of your training sessions.
Frequency of use
The machine is designed for a semiprofessional use, form more than 20 hours per week.
The cross trainer has a 51 cm stride length.
The machine has a magnetic resistance system to grant a precise and silent training.
The machine includes heart rate sensors in the handlebar to control your heart rate during your training.
With the included transport wheels both transport and storage are made easier.
- Screen: LCD+Backlit
- Default programs (Prg): 12
- User profiles (uPrg): 24
- HRC: 4
- Fitness test: Yes
- Telemetric Heart Rate: Yes
- Steady Watt: Yes
- Body fat test: No
- Indicators: Distance, Heartrate, Time, Vitesse/RPM, Watts/Calories
- MP3 connection : No
- Internet: No
- TV: No
- Support for smartphone/tablet: Yes
- Frequency of use: Intensive
- Maximum user weight: 130Kg
- Braking system: Magnetic
- Flywheel(kg): 35
- Stride (length): 51
- Distance between pedals (cm): 11
- Contact heart rate measuring: Yes
- Bottle holder: Yes
- Transport wheels: Yes
- Length: 210
- Width: 64
- Height (cm): 170
- Weight: 74Kg
|Usage||Home Use, Commercial Use|