Pre-order now for delivery in July
The Sole E98 elliptical cross trainer was built for the light commercial environment. With its articulating foot pedals and its heavy 25 lb. flywheel, the E98 is a robust and sturdy product ideal for withstanding frequent use by people looking to train hard.
This new enhanced model has been stylishly redesigned for a more modern look and feel, so it not only performs well, but it looks great in your home too. It also now offers you other convenient features including a tablet holder, USB charging point and Bluetooth audio integration, so you can stay connected and entertained while you work out.
New stylish and practical design
- New updated modern design that looks great in your home
- Designed to be functional and practical with convenient easy-to-reach programme buttons and incline/speed quick keys
- The design retains the popular graphic display, so you can see your work out progress at a glance
- The storage holders allow you to keep your water bottle and other personal items to hand while you exercise
Convenient tablet holder and USB charging
- Convenient tablet and phone holder placed in a 'heads-up' position, so you can watch content on your device or see the SOLE App while you work out
- Convenient USB charging point, so you can use your device without worrying about the battery while you exercise
- Integrated Bluetooth speakers, so you can listen to the music from your device and keep you motivated
SOLE App and Kinomap integration
- Bluetooth integration with the SOLE App enables you to design your work out plan, set your programme and track, monitor and record all your data. The SOLE App also integrates with a number of other fitness Apps such as FitBit, iHealth, RECORD and mapmyfitness, so that you can keep all your work out history in one place
- Compatible with Kinomap, so you can select an exciting route from across the world, all from the comfort of your home! Choose a video and train on the Kinomap App. The incline or resistance of your equipment will change to follow the terrain of the video in real-time, for an immersive training experience.