Fitness Mad ExaFit 150 Kg Anti-Burst Swiss Ball 65 cm
Gym balls, also known as Swiss balls, are ideal for adding an extra level of challenge to your workout compared to bodyweight exercises or even exercises with dumbbells or kettlebells. ExaFit Swiss balls are burst-resistant meaning they are a lot safer compared to other balls on the market. This ball is rated as being suitable for use with loads of up to 150 Kg in normal use. This ball is 65 cm in diameter so recommended for user height between 168cm - 178cm (5’ 7” - 5’ 10”).
- 150 Kg burst-resistant ball
- Perfect for all home workouts
- Use in place of a chair to help develop core strength
- User height between: 168 cm - 178 cm (5' 7" - 5' 10")
- Colour: Graphite
- Safety tests: Independently tested to burst-resistant level of 200 Kg static load by SGS Laboratories.
- Inflation instructions: Remove the stopper, insert pump & inflate the ball until it reaches a diameter of 65 cm. The ball should be firm but not hard and should inflate to the stated diameter of 65 cm. Never inflate to a diameter greater than 65 cm. Warning - do not over inflate or use a high pressure hose to fill.
|Usage||Home Use, Commercial Use|
|Warranty||12 Month Warranty|