Teeter Gravity BootsProduct Code: B1-1001
Ask a Question.Contact us
Supplement your workouts or inversion sessions with the versatility of Teeter Hang Ups Gravity Boots, a lightweight option to provide maximum comfort and support for your ankles.
Looking to take your ab routine to the next level? Gravity Boots allow you to incorporate challenging inverted sit-ups, crunches and bends to your regular workout, while giving your ankles unparalleled support. Paired with a CV Bar, Gravity Boots are a perfect upgrade to increase ankle comfort when you invert on your Teeter Hang Ups inversion table.
Looking to invert on-the-go? Our lightweight, compact Gravity Boots are idea for travel - use them at the gym on a sturdy chin-up bar (1.25" diameter max). Don't have room for an inversion table? Consider pairing our Gravity Boots with the EZ-Up Inversion Rack for a compact doorway inversion solution.
Used by the U.S. Army, celebrities and professional athletes, Teeter Hang Ups Gravity Boots are a popular method of inversion world-wide.
Teeter Gravity Boots
- One Size Fits Most: Boot straps adjust to ankles varying several inches in diameter
- Flexible Shell for Comfortable Fit: Tough yet pliable blend of DuPont Hytrel minimizes any pressure points
- Super-Soft Foam Liners: Special blend of 5/8" foam designed to give maximum comfort with minimum compression
- Ratcheting, Self-locking Buckles: Double-lock system ensures enhanced security
- Durable Light-Weight Construction: Each boot weighs only 2.5 lbs., but holds the ankles securely and comfortably
- Removable Calf Loops: Add comfort by placing a two-degree bend in the knees to help reduce the load on knee joints and the top of the foot
- 5-Year Warranty: Full warranty coverage structural and soft parts
Use Gravity Boots with EZ-Up Rack, Inversion Bar and EP-550, EP-550 Sport. Cannot be used with EP-950 Table
|Product Weight (kg)||2.3000|
|Warranty||5 years warranty|
We can also professionally install* your machines and show you how they work. All installers have been comprehensively trained by the equipment manufacturers so that they are able to competently assemble every type of gym machine. Please call us at 0808 178 9589 or (+44) 01373 480 430 to check on installation fees, if applicable.
Delivery times can vary depending on stock levels so we will always give you an estimated delivery period at the time of purchase. We will then call you to arrange a convenient delivery date and time. As a guideline, the average delivery times are as follows:
|Type of Product||Lead-time|
|Delivery Only||5-7 days|
|Delivery & Installation||5-14 days|
|Custom Made Products||10-21 days|
If you have any questions relating to your order please call us on 0808 178 9589 or (+44) 01373 480 430 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively please click on the live chat button.
* an extra charge applies for installation unless otherwise stated. The graphic above provides an estimate. For accurate delivery dates, please contact us.
0% Interest for any piece of equipment.
Best Gym Equipment offers a wide range of finance options, whatever your budget is, we can guarantee that you will find a finance option to suit.
We offer free credit finance on all products above £500, if want to find out more please click here.
Alternatively if you would like to purchase a product that doesn't have the finance option enable please contact us as we will be able to provide you other finance options.
Total amount payable