Life Fitness G2 MultigymProduct Code: G2-2005
The Parabody GS2 multigym is a compact machine offering an easy-to-use, bio-mechanically correct strength training format - the equipment you need to achieve the results you want!
- Variable Arc™ Press Station enables traditional fixed arc, converging and close-grip chest presses
- Offers extended arm pec fly, rear deltoid and seated row exercises
- Easy to adjust from exercise to exercise
- Space-efficient design ideal for small places in your home
- Ergonomically-designed to mimic your body's natural path of motion
- Durable, quality components ensure long product life
- Included accessories: Lat bar, revolving low row bar, ankle strap, 160-lb. (73 kg) weight stack
- Optional accessories: Leg press/calf raise, 50-lb. (23 kg) add-on kit and weight stack shroud
Life Fitness G2 Multigym
The Life Fitness ParaBody GS2 Multi-Gym allows you to experience a variety of total-body exercises with the space-efficient GS2 Gym System. This compact multigym offers an easy-to-use, bio-mechanically correct strength training format the equipment you need to achieve the results you want.
The dual chest-supported seated rowing handles promote paths of motion and muscular balance. The pec fly path of motion mimics dumbbell fly movement and provides support, and the angled handles minimise stress on the wrists.
- Chest Exercises: Chest Press, Close Grip Chest Press
- Shoulder Exercises: Lateral Raise, Shoulder Shrug, Front Raise
- Abs and Back Exercises: Low Row, Lat Pulldown, Abdominal Crunch
- Arm Exercises: Standing Biceps Curl, Reverse Biceps Curls, One-Arm Biceps Curl, Tricpes Extension, One-Arm Tricpes Extension
- Leg Exercises: Leg Extension, Standing Leg Curl, Hip Abduction, Hip Adduction, Hip Extension (Optional Leg Press)
- Weight Stack: 73kg (160lb)
- Accessories: Wall Chart, Lat Bar, Revolving Low Row Bar, Ankle Strap
|Product Weight (kg)||0.0000|
|Additional Features||Accessories:- Wall Chart; Revolving Low Row Bar; Lat Bar; Ankle Strap|
|Warranty||Home Use Warranty: Lifetime on Frames, Welds and Parts, 3 years on Upholstery and Cables, 1 year on Labour|
We can also professionally install* your machines and show you how they work. All installers have been comprehensively trained by the equipment manufacturers so that they are able to competently assemble every type of gym machine. Please call us at 0808 178 9589 to check on installation fees, if applicable.
Delivery times can vary depending on stock levels so we will always give you an estimated delivery period at the time of purchase. We will then call you to arrange a convenient delivery date and time. As a guideline, the average delivery times are as follows:
|Type of Product||Lead-time|
|Delivery Only||5-7 days|
|Delivery & Installation||5-14 days|
|Custom Made Products||10-21 days|
If you have any questions relating to your order please call us on 0808 178 9589 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively please click on the live chat button at the header.
* an extra charge applies for installation unless otherwise stated. The graphic above provides an estimate. For accurate delivery dates, please contact us.
Write Your Own Review
We offer free credit finance on all products above £500, if want to find out more please click here.
Alternatively if you would like to purchase a product that doesn't have the finance option enable please contact us as we will be able to provide you other finance options.
Buy on Finance
We offer a wide range of finance options
* Amount to pay as Deposit
|First installment in January 2015|
Compare finance options